Skip to content
let’s cook Chicken lasagna with vegetables
- Step 1
- Chop onions, garlic, celery leaves, carrots, parsnips and squash into small cubes.
- Step 2
- Fry them in a little oil in a thick-bottomed pan until well browned. Pour them from the pan onto a plate or in a bowl.
- Step 3
- Pour some new oil on the pan and sauté the dry spices for a minute. Add the chicken and sauté until browned. Chop it along the way so that large lumps do not form.
- Step 4
- Add the vegetables, passata, tomato paste, bay leaves, fresh thyme and broth and let the dish simmer for as long as possible.
- Step 5
- Meanwhile, make the “bechamel sauce”.
- Step 6
- Blend the ingredients and season with nutmeg, salt & pepper.
- Step 7
- Carefully peel the leaves off the tip bowl and rinse them.
- Step 8
- Put the lasagna together alternately with meat sauce, “bechamel” and lasagne plates (= spit bowl) and top with a little grated cheese.
- Step 9
- Bake it in the oven at 175 degrees hot air for approx. 35-40 minutes.